Shane Molidor is Global Head of Business Development at BitMax, former Global Head of FBG One, which is the client-facing trading division of FBG Capital. FBG One operates an over-the-counter (“OTC”) desk to service clients seeking to trade large quantities of crypto assets, as well as a designated market making program to support token projects following issuance. FBG One trades upwards of $1B per month, and the team consists of over 20 professionals across trading, IT, and business development.
Prior to joining FBG One, Mr. Molidor worked in business development at Gemini Trust Company, LLC: a fully regulated New York-based cryptocurrency exchange and custodian founded by Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss.
Mr. Molidor has worked alongside premiere trading institutions, token projects, and regulators in the cryptocurrency ecosystem since 2015. His experience has equipped him with an intimate understanding of exchange infrastructure, custody solutions, evolving regulation, and marketplace dynamics. Mr. Molidor holds a Bachelor of Arts from Princeton University and also attended The London School of Economics where he studied Economics.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/395164039967.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Graphscan Created by Ryabina.
- PAID Ignition Powered by PAID Network.
- Meebits 20,000 unique 3D characters with a no fee trading marketplace.
- Mercurial Finance Dynamic Vaults for Stable Assets.
- Genies The Next Human Race.
- PARFIN Connecting traditional and digital finance.
- Zeev Ventures Early stage venture fund, managed by Oren Zeev.
- Pinknode Infrastructure for Polkadot.
- NearPAD Launchpad & DeFi hub for the NEAR ecosystem!
- Token Farm Create tokens on NEAR Protocol.