Shane Molidor is Global Head of Business Development at BitMax, former Global Head of FBG One, which is the client-facing trading division of FBG Capital. FBG One operates an over-the-counter (“OTC”) desk to service clients seeking to trade large quantities of crypto assets, as well as a designated market making program to support token projects following issuance. FBG One trades upwards of $1B per month, and the team consists of over 20 professionals across trading, IT, and business development.
Prior to joining FBG One, Mr. Molidor worked in business development at Gemini Trust Company, LLC: a fully regulated New York-based cryptocurrency exchange and custodian founded by Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss.
Mr. Molidor has worked alongside premiere trading institutions, token projects, and regulators in the cryptocurrency ecosystem since 2015. His experience has equipped him with an intimate understanding of exchange infrastructure, custody solutions, evolving regulation, and marketplace dynamics. Mr. Molidor holds a Bachelor of Arts from Princeton University and also attended The London School of Economics where he studied Economics.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/395164039967.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Chase Wright Network Security Engineer, Totally not a developer.
- Archive Node Bring archive data on the Ethereum blockchain to small time developers.
- Graeme Thurgood CEO at InShare SMART Risk.
- Ghost Privacy-Focused & Decentralized Ecosystem.
- Unitrade Decentralized trading platform built on top of Uniswap liquidity pools.
- Reinis Melbardis Capital Solutions Actuary at Aon.
- MAP Protocol Chain-to-chain Interoperation Protocol.
- HashKey Me Simple & Secure Identity Wallet.
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.