Blockchain at UCSB, UCSB's interdisciplinary blockchain club and ecosystem of students, community members, and faculty members.
Blockchain at UCSB (BCUCSB) is a community of students, entrepreneurs, and academics at UC Santa Barbara who have come together to educate and bring awareness about compelling blockchain technology and its applications. We host workshops, speaker events, innovation competitions, and socials to bring blockchain awareness to our local community. Our ecosystem is comprised of a variety of backgrounds: Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Environmental Studies, Economics, Business, and more.
Mission Statement: To provide a robust blockchain ecosystem for UC Santa Barbara students and community members that facilitates education, discussion, and networking.
Vision Statement: Our vision is to expand blockchain awareness among diverse interdisciplinary fields of study to encourage more people to become involved in important blockchain projects.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/395213718904).htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- APENFT Register world-class artworks as NFTs on Blockchain. ON BLOCKCHAIN
- iExec The Decentralized Marketplace for Cloud Resources.
- KAKI KAKI is a decentralized retail option protocol built on Layer2.
- Gearbox Undercollateralized protocol for margin trading & yield farming.
- Zeneth First Step Toward Democratizing Gasless Transaction Bundling.
- Tactical Value Make opportunistic private, long-term and likely illiquid investments globally.
- BLOCKTRACE Blockchain Forensics and Analytics.
- Vee.Finance Cross-chain lending platform for both traditional financial and crypto users.
- L2BEAT Layer 2 Beat.
- NFT.HipHop Hip-hop nostalgia is arriving in NFT form.