CoinMesh is open-source and the "go to" start-up kit for Litecoin and Bitcoin app development. By automating the data and adapter layers, developers are empowered to experiment with LTC/BTC development and are able to easily integrate these cryptocurrencies in to their products with just a few clicks.
The minimal initial setup required enables developers to save months of learning that normally is required to leverage blockchain applications effectively. In this way CoinMesh is designed to give developers the jumpstart they need to start testing and validating their products.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/397546532420.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.