A stable cryptocurrency with an algorithmic central bank. Basis is designed to keep prices stable by algorithmically adjusting supply. When demand is rising, the blockchain will create more Basis. The expanded supply is designed to bring the Basis price back down. When demand is falling, the blockchain will buy back Basis. The contracted supply is designed to restore Basis price. The Basis protocol is designed to expand and contract supply similarly to the way central banks buy and sell fiscal debt to stabilize purchasing power. For this reason, we refer to Basis as having an algorithmic central bank.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/398797633449.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- David Derhy Disrupting asset management with Stakin and eToro.
- SWISS STAKING Get Rewarded by Staking your Crypto Assets.
- Tiago Machado Co-Founder of Stakin.
- Stakin Formerly POS Bakerz. Your Trusted Crypto Rewards.
- Guillermo Lunar Full Stack Engineer at Paradigm.
- ZERO Creating on Polkadot / Substrate.
- Sharaf Nassar Co-founder and CTO at Paradigm.
- Anand Gomes Co-founder of Paradigm.
- Dipole One click, make your energy usage cheap and green.
- ANAMIX Polkadot network validator.