Subspace takes care of syncing under the hood, syncing exactly what you need when you need it. It saves the state to a local database ensuring the DApp always syncs from the last known point even after reloading the DApp.
Subspace embraces reactive programming with RxJS. It provides methods to track and subscribe to events, contract state & balances, and react to changes via observables.
Subspace is framework agnostic and integrates well with your favourite frameworks, from React to Angular. It works in the browser and in nodejs.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/402216858800.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.