Tlon is the corporate vehicle of the open-source Urbit software stack (urbit.org).
Urbit is a clean-slate reimplementation of the whole system software stack. On the bottom it's a replacement of the lambda calculus, in the middle it's a new functional programming language, on top it's a purely functional network operating system in which address space is property.
Tlon owns approximately half of the entire address-space on the Urbit network.
The goal is to create a new layer over the Internet the way the Internet layered over the PSTN. This layer can also earn adoption by providing Internet services. On the Internet, your Urbit ship is a general-purpose personal cloud computer which replaces the 47 special-purpose cloud silos you're currently using.
Tlon's mission is to contribute to the development of Urbit, to provide hosting services for Urbit ships, and to develop other possible business applications on top of the Urbit stack.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/403157062094.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Avalanche Open-source platform for launching dapps in a highly-scalable ecosystem.
- HBTC Chain Next-Generation Decentralized Custody and Clearing Technology.
- Z.com Stablecoin Currency for the Future.
- ZILD Protocol of mutual decentralized wealth.
- WGRT Decentralized financial system built on the bottom layer of public chain.
- Oasis Network Open Money, Open Finance, and now Open Data.
- Chase Wright Network Security Engineer, Totally not a developer.
- Archive Node Bring archive data on the Ethereum blockchain to small time developers.
- Graeme Thurgood CEO at InShare SMART Risk.
- Ghost Privacy-Focused & Decentralized Ecosystem.