Tlon is the corporate vehicle of the open-source Urbit software stack (urbit.org).
Urbit is a clean-slate reimplementation of the whole system software stack. On the bottom it's a replacement of the lambda calculus, in the middle it's a new functional programming language, on top it's a purely functional network operating system in which address space is property.
Tlon owns approximately half of the entire address-space on the Urbit network.
The goal is to create a new layer over the Internet the way the Internet layered over the PSTN. This layer can also earn adoption by providing Internet services. On the Internet, your Urbit ship is a general-purpose personal cloud computer which replaces the 47 special-purpose cloud silos you're currently using.
Tlon's mission is to contribute to the development of Urbit, to provide hosting services for Urbit ships, and to develop other possible business applications on top of the Urbit stack.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/403157062094.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.
- EON Technology Flexible new generation blockchain technology.