Sinhae Lee is a Partner at GBIC, leading blockchain investments and accelerating robust projects. Prior to joining GBIC, she has been deeply involved in the FinTech/blockchain industry in Silicon Valley. She led business development and operations at a payment start-up, Coin, which was acquired by FitBit in 2016 and later worked at NerdWallet, a FinTech start-up in San Francisco. She started her career as a management consultant at McKinsey & Company. She brings her Silicon Valley and consulting experience to the blockchain/crypto industry. Sinhae holds an MBA from Stanford University and a B.A. in Business from Korea University.
GBIC is blockchain/cryptocurrency fund based in the U.S., China and Korea. We have invested in more than 50 projects including Dapper Labs (‘Crypto Kitties’ developer), Cosmo Chain (Cosmee, Samsung’s first DApp partner), Decentraland (MANA, HTC’s partner), Aergo/Blocko, Terra and Metadium/CoinPlug.
Block72 is GBIC’s affiliated company specializing in Consulting and help blockchain/DLT companies to advance to the U.S., Korea, China’s market by providing them with go-to-market strategies.
I used to work as a business consultant. Then, I advanced to the grad school for MBA and engaged in Fintech start-ups in Silicon Valley to "get my hands dirty".
- 2 months, 1 week ago
- Sinhae Lee post a tweet RT @defiprime: DeFi/nite ? Speakers: @MakerDAO @sinhaelee @PundiXLabs @BinanceLabs RSVP?https://t.co/y6d7H0f4Yc6 months, 2 weeks ago
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/403349194183.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Edmund Hillary Fellowship Community of high-impact entrepreneurs, investors, and startups in New Zealand.
- Onchain consulting Building the future.
- Rene Schmidt Managing Director at Qwellcode GmbH.
- Cypherplugs Devices with a power source, serve Arweave network.
- Graham Friedman Director at Republic Advisory Service.
- Tuku Data should be available to everyone, all the time, forever.
- Victor Rortvedt Developer at The Gathering.
- TheDAO.Agency Helping create a better, decentralised world.
- Dan Forbes Developer Relations Consultant at Parity Technologies.
- Virgil Capital Trade global arbitrage opportunities.