Ryo was conceived with the highest levels of privacy in mind. From day one, Ring Confidential Transactions (RingCT) with minimum ringsize of 25 were implemented to conceal every transaction. Ryo Blockchain analysis is impractical. Have piece of mind knowing that what you choose to do with your money is your business, not anyone else's.
As privacy is the core foundation of Ryo, sending and receiving addresses are encrypted and transaction amounts are obfuscated by default. Disposable ghost addresses conceal your real Ryo address from senders, allowing for truly anonymous and untraceable transactions. Our uniform payment ID system, makes transactions that use payment ID-s untraceable and hides the very fact that you use ID-s.
Ryo adds privacy to the core of Satoshi's vision of a decentralized, trustless cryptocurrency. Many other cryptocurrencies fell prey to centralization caused by ASICS/FPGA/BOTNETS. Ryo will - as it has in the past - not allow this type of centralization to occur on its network through continued development of Ryo and its Cryptonight-GPU algorithm.
Ryo is truly fungible because of its built-in privacy features. Just like cash, nobody knows who had possesion of any particluar coin before them. Even better than cash, nobody knows the identity of who they're sending their coins to. It is extremely unlikely that Ryo will ever be blacklisted by any third party due to any association in prior transactions.
Ryo allows you to use a new ghost address for every transaction you receive. Never receive coins with the same address twice, even further reducing the astronomically tiny chance of you and your transactions to be traced.
The Ryo Wallet Atom is an user friendly, easy to learn wallet that lets you store, send and receive Ryo. Our GUI wallet is one of the most easy-to-use and intuitive wallets around.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/404351958460.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Maurycy Pietrzak Co-founder, Infura.
- BitSonic Global Cryptocurrency Exchange, based in Korea.
- Clement Balestrat Full Stack Developer at Synthetix.
- Uniflash A simple and decentralized protocol for flash loan.
- Bogdan Dumitru Product Lead, Software Engineer at Alethio of ConsenSys.
- MetaGame A Massive Online Coordination Game.
- Garth Travers Communications manager at Synthetix.
- Bountysource The crowdfunding & bountyhunting platform for open source software development.
- Kai Ansaari #blockchain #web3 #DeFi #palestine.
- SpankPay Payments made sexy.