Co-founder at Centrifuge and Taulia. Expert in Procure to Pay and the Financial Supply Chain.
Martin is currently serving as COO and MD Europe in his 4th startup. Before Centrifuge, Martin co-founded Taulia, the leader in Financial Supply Chain software.
Martin was instrumental in creating, scaling and eventually successfully selling Ebydos, an AP automation provider, acquired by ReadSoft.
Martin started his career at SAP, where he was responsible for SAP's payment program F110, before helping to build the first version of SAP's Supplier Relationship Management product.
Martin's functional expertise lies within Payments, Supply Chain, Purchase-to-Pay, Order-to-cash as well Supplier Management.
His deep SAP knowledge, functional as well as technical, is paired with profound technical experience in a variety of languages, tools and frameworks, such as SAP (FI, CO, MM SD, SRM, CRM, ABAP, ABAP OO, XI/PI, NetWeaver), SQL, XML, UML, Java, JSP, Groovy, Grails and many more.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/405185983862.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Steve Ellis Co-Founder and CTO at SmartContract.com.
- CYBAVO Secure and usable cryptocurrency wallet for daily business operation.
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.