Co-founder at Centrifuge and Taulia. Expert in Procure to Pay and the Financial Supply Chain.
Martin is currently serving as COO and MD Europe in his 4th startup. Before Centrifuge, Martin co-founded Taulia, the leader in Financial Supply Chain software.
Martin was instrumental in creating, scaling and eventually successfully selling Ebydos, an AP automation provider, acquired by ReadSoft.
Martin started his career at SAP, where he was responsible for SAP's payment program F110, before helping to build the first version of SAP's Supplier Relationship Management product.
Martin's functional expertise lies within Payments, Supply Chain, Purchase-to-Pay, Order-to-cash as well Supplier Management.
His deep SAP knowledge, functional as well as technical, is paired with profound technical experience in a variety of languages, tools and frameworks, such as SAP (FI, CO, MM SD, SRM, CRM, ABAP, ABAP OO, XI/PI, NetWeaver), SQL, XML, UML, Java, JSP, Groovy, Grails and many more.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/405185983862.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- BamBooSwap Defi+Game AMM dex on Binance Smart Chain.
- James Sangalli Co-Founder and developer at AlphaWallet.
- CoFiX A Computable Trading System.
- Tara Lin Working at Slate.
- Slate An open source storage network for people.
- Ethan Chiasson Founder of WeatherDEX.
- WeatherDEX The Decentralized Exchange For The Weather Market.
- Variable Creating trust in a trust-less world.
- Radical A trackable crypto-asset fund.
- Him Gajria Managing Partner at Radical.