Charles d'Haussy (夏多希) is Director of Strategic Initiatives at ConsenSys, the leading blockchain engineering company and ventures development studio.
Prior to joining Consensys, Charles was the Head of FinTech with the Hong Kong SAR Government (InvestHK).
Charles has 13 years of experience in the Hong Kong private sector, having set up his company and holding a number of entrepreneurial and management roles.
Charles studied in France, Canada & China. He held SFC licenses 1 and 4 and is certified on BlockChain Business Strategy from Be9 London (2016), & Certified Bitcoin Professional (C4).
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/405653663882.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.