Keybase is a key directory that maps social media identities to encryption keys (including, but not limited to PGP keys) in a publicly auditable manner. Keybase offers an end-to-end encrypted chat and cloud storage system, called Keybase Chat and the Keybase filesystem respectively. Files placed in the public portion of the filesystem are served from a public endpoint, as well as locally from a filesystem mounted by the Keybase client.
Keybase supports publicly connecting Twitter, GitHub, Facebook, Reddit, and Hacker News identities to encryption keys, along with Bitcoin and Zcash wallet addresses. Keybase has supported Coinbase identities since initial public release, but ceased to do so on March 17, 2017 when Coinbase terminated public payment pages.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/405915346645.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- CryptoTrader.Tax Crypto Taxes Done In Minutes.
- AgoraDesk LocalMonero.
- Hito Bitcoin Hardware Wallet.
- Cuy Sheffield Head of Crypto at Visa.
- CypherSafe Protect Your Bitcoins from Disaster.
- KoinKeep Easy Secure Bitcoin Storage.
- BlockClock Powered by Coinkite.
- Trent Lapinski Founder, CEO of Mystic Labs.
- CryptoDisrupted Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Podcast with Trent Lapinski.
- Koala Miners One-stop service platform for hardware purchase and hosting.