Founded in 2016, the CyberX team consists of veterans from Wall Street banks Goldman Sachs, UBS, Merrill Lynch, top tier funds Citadel, AQR, Blackrock, GSA and Tech leaders Google, Baidu, Thompson Reuters. The founder of CyberX also previously co-founded the first cryptocurrency wallet company in China, Bihang.com, which was acquired by OKCoin (now known as OKEx).
CyberX is committed to build the financial infrastructure for digital currency asset based on the blockchain technology. By utilizing latest advancements in blockchain, mathematical modeling, deep learning , financial engineering, and data mining, CyberX team is creating a powerful and flexible platform to provide full range of financial services to token issuers, institutional investors/token funds, exchanges, and high net worth clients.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/406676471227.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.