Jessica Livingston is Co-founder and Partner of Y Combinator. I love working with early stage startups. I'm currently on a sabbatical.
Jessica Livingston (born February 5, 1972) is an American author and a founding partner of the seed stage venture firm Y Combinator. She also organizes Startup School. Previously, she was the VP of marketing at Adams Harkness Financial Group. She has a B.A. in English from Bucknell University.
In early 2007, Livingston released Founders at Work: Stories of Startups' Early Days (published by Apress), a collection of interviews with famous startup founders, including Steve Wozniak, Mitch Kapor, Ray Ozzie, and Max Levchin.
In 2008, she married fellow Y Combinator co-founder Paul Graham.
In December 2015, it was announced that Livingston is one of the financial backers of OpenAI, a for profit company aimed at the safe development of artificial general intelligence.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/413649393337.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- ZK Sync Matter Labs’ trustless scaling & privacy engine built on ZK Rollup.
- Interstate Network Generalized optimistic roll-up to drive adoption and scalability of Ethereum.
- Bethereum Social betting platform built on the Blockchain.
- Zhuoxun Yin Head of Operations at dYdX.
- Delega Networks Blockchain as a Service.
- Ali Powell Video Producer at Coindesk.
- Colmena Labs Open space focused on blockchain technology.
- Mario Pino Uceda Working on Lunie and PolkaStats.
- PolkaStats Polkadot Kusama network statistics.
- Gautam Dhameja Solutions Architect at Parity Technologies.