DApp developers quickly realize that a complex and meaningful smart contract often needs data from off-chain resources. No centralized oracle can provide a secure and trustless solution. Data must be gathered from multiple sources by a decentralized network of miners incentivized with a utility token. All responses must be aggregated on-chain using a deterministic algorithm.
After writing a few smart contracts you quickly realize that you need an oracle to provide off-chain data like sports scores, currency prices, weather data, etc.
Today, only centralized oracles exist and this a major security risk for Dapp developers.
Concurrence is a smart contract fleet that accepts generic requests from developers, emits signaling events to a decentralized swarm of miners, collects simple responses, and delivers a currency-backed consensus on-chain.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/414178166913.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Scott Gralnick Co-Founder & Chief Business Officer at Portis.
- Manyverse A social network off the grid.
- Connie Gallippi Founder & Executive Director, BitGive.
- NYC Blockchain Center Inclusive focal point for NYC’s growing blockchain ecosystem.
- Sandra Ro CEO at Global Blockchain Business Council.
- area2invest Europe's marketplace for securitized and tokenized financial products.
- Jesse Grushack Co-Creator of Ethereal Summit.
- BetFury First iGaming Tron Platform With Real Cashback.
- Carolyn Reckhow Head of Business Development and Strategy at Thesis.
- UNION Unsecured Lending on Ethereum.