Mohamed Elkasstawi is the Founding Partner of zk Capital, a Research-Focused Blockchain Investment Firm spearheaded by a team of technical and industry experts. zk Capital focuses on investing in decentralized protocols and next-generation applications and their portfolio companies include bloXroute, Filecoin, Blockstack, Nervos , Thundercore, PROPS, Origin Protocol, Liquidity Network, RightMesh, and others. In addition to the fund, the firm offers blockchain advisory and consulting services to help accelerate the adoption of the technology.
Before founding zk Capital, Kasstawi was an entrepreneur and spent 5 years in private equity. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering Management from Northern Illinois University.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/414187906471.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- GrowFi Funding the revolution of blockchain ecosystem with DeFi.
- Sia Central Powerful and simple management for Sia hosts.
- Nugget's News Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Simplified.
- Newdex The World's Leading Decentralized Exchange.
- BitHD Hardware Cold Wallet produced by Bitpie Team.
- Hxro Trading Reimagined.
- Nick Vasilich Digital marketer at Harmony Protocol.
- ChainIDE The world’s first cloud-based IDE, supporting multi-chain.
- Nickel Institutional Approach to Digital Assets.
- W. Sean Ford Chief Operating Officer at Algorand.