Mike Dudas is the founder and CEO of The Block, Technology builder: blockchain, cryptoassets, FinTech, Mobile Commerce.
Previously, he was the CRO and co-founder of Button. Earlier in his career, he was the head of mobile BD at Braintree/Venmo and worked at both Google and Disney.
Dudas has a BA from Stanford University and an MBA from Northwestern University - Kellogg School of Management. Mike Dudas was born on June 1, 1979.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/414890392249.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.