Blockchain for Humanity is an international not-for-profit foundation that recognizes, supports, receives donations and catalyzes resources to projects applying the blockchain technology on positive impact use cases.
Contribute to the construction of a world and society that is more transparent, fair and inclusive through Emerging Technologies.
We have been around since the early applications of Blockchain and believe in the universal impact capabilities of Emerging Technologies. Our mission is simple, we aspire to drive the adoption of these technologies by advocating, connecting the dots, and scaling innovative concepts that aim to address gaps in society and protect the environment.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/416073936578.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.