Connect to the world with love through bitcoin. We want to provide as much as we can, even 1 yen more, of the money gathered of everyone's good will.
KIZUNA is a platform that lets you make donations via Bitcoin. This project sprung from the desire to maximize, even by the smallest amount, the money delivered to a recipient. That is, to make the most of the feeling that one person has for another. KIZUNA charges no handling fees whatsoever. It delivers the full value of the intended donation directly to the recipient.
With Bitcoin, there are no central banks or borders. Even in this sort of environment, Bitcoin is characterized by the ability for people to deal with other directly, as individuals, sending money with only minimal handling fees. By making use of these characteristics, we can make direct money transfers to organizations that need help all over the world. I have created a platform to do just this.
The outlook that Bitcoin makes possible connects you directly to the rest of the world, so the person helping you could be halfway around the globe. I think this will become a way of telling the world that we are partners, looking to remake the world together, directly connected, forging new bonds hand in hand.
This project raised 1.71 million yen through a crowdfunding campaign at the start of 2016, before the surge in excitement around the virtual currency industry. Many people have expressed their kind support, including the founding members, sponsors, and backers.
Nowadays, those who want to change the world are taking this sort of action. In earnest, I want to use my life to keep smiles on the faces of children. Now, whether to change the world or do nothing, I feel that the baton has been passed down to me, and I don't intend to drop it. All of you, join together with me to make new connections in the world.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/419718418543.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.