Dave has spent the past two decades designing and building software systems used by several hundred million people worldwide.
Dave is currently interested in scalable, sharded and speedy distributed consensus.
He previously worked on the open-source Scalatra web micro-framework, used to build NetFlix, the BBC's Linked Data project, and McLaren's series data store.
He's led major development projects for Britain's National Health Service, Tesco, Pearson, Oxford University Press, Qualcomm, the University of Cambridge, Moorfields Eye Hospital, Electrolux, Microsoft, the British Heart Foundation, and Coca-Cola, as well as numerous startups.
I'm Dave Hrycyszyn, and I'm a coder. Previously, I ran a software consultancy. We sold it to Zone who sold to Cognizant.
I wrote the book on the speedy Scalatra HTTP framework. I've built high scalability systems for some of the world's largest organisations, and now I'm working on sharded smart contract execution systems.
I come from Canada, live in London, and enjoy sailing.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/428519472530.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.
- EON Technology Flexible new generation blockchain technology.