The Lightning Network was built around the idea of financial inclusivity. Anyone can make a purchase and should be able to do so pseudonymously. We believe cheap payments should be supported and content creators should be able to appropriately monetize their time with lightning payments as well.
This is why we've launched the first ever global Bolt-A-Thon. By hosting the event online, we are able to reach a world-wide developer community that isn't limited by hotel rooms or plane tickets. It also allows us to receive and process all payments into Lightning Bitcoin.
We invite you to join the Lightning revolution by listening to top Lightning Network developers in this space with a session ticket priced at ⚡250k (~$10 USD). Or join the hack-a-thon with a 100 satoshi "proof of node" buy in and team up to code alongside some of the best and brightest. On the last day, all hackers will present their projects and vote on their favorite. First place wins 0.3 BTC, second place wins 0.2 BTC, and third place wins 0.1 BTC!
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/431965172492.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Hackathon Money 30 DAY VIRTUAL HACKATHON.
- David Canillas Racero Software architect, Blockchain.
- Wandora Box The first ever Wanchain mainnet DApp game.
- CoinistPodcast The conversations that you can't miss as a cryptoasset investor.
- LSAT Lightning Service Authentication Token.
- Connor Dempsey Marketing Lead at Messari.
- Emergents The First Game on Tezos Blockchain.
- Deimantas Spucys Buidler on Ethereum blockchain.
- LEND721 Lend and borrow Ethereum ERC-721 tokens.
- Giancarlo Otarola Frontend Software Engineer at Fleek.