Brain behind Lightning Network, Plasma, and writer of the OMG whitepaper.
Joseph Poon is co-founder of Lightning Labs, which is implementing the Lightning Network White Paper Poon wrote to solve limitations in the Bitcoin blockchain. It’s designed to give Bitcoin trustless support for thousands of very low-cost transactions per second. In addition to overcoming Bitcoin’s scaling limitations, it adds capability for cross-chain transactions, privacy protection, micropayments, payment receipts, and multi-hop payments. Poon is also on the team that’s building OmiseGo, a proof-of-stake blockchain, and the decentralized ethereum-based exchange that will use OmiseGo to let crypto investors trade almost any currency, both fiat and crypto, with each other directly rather than through third-party companies. The OmiseGo blockchain is expected to launch Q4 2017.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/433494183883.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Matteo Pandolfi Co-founder and CEO of Idle Finance.
- SuanYiTou Odaily Planet Daily’s strategic incubator’s cloud computing platform.
- Jason Novack Amateur zythologist, professional at Tachyon.
- Open Web Collective Build the Open Web, Unlock the Future.
- Antoine Scalia Co-founder of cryptio.
- Streetcred Digital Credentials and Identity for Web 3.0.
- Samyak Jain Co-Founder at InstaDApp.
- Easwap Easiest way to swap Tokens. Initiative by InstaDApp.
- Byrne Hobart Alternative data-driven equity research.
- NetCents Accept Cryptocurrency Payments Online Today.