John Jansen, Bitcoin enthusiast, Amsterdam Exchange options trader in 1999. He is the architect of the exchange; driven by perfection and good is not enough. Heard about Bitcoin for the first time in the summer of 2012 and was immediately hooked. Started with buying some bitcoins and trading these on several exchanges. Not much later in early 2014 he had the idea to create a cryptocurrency futures and options trading platform. He met Sebastian (see below) and right away he knew it would be technically possible to together create an options exchange. That developed into a futures and options exchange called Deribit.
John: "As an Options exchange you need to give market makers the possibility to add or edit hundreds or even thousands of orders in a second with a minimum latency. It was a big challenge to create the basis for such a platform with direct market access via de web."
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/435126002348.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Hackathon Money 30 DAY VIRTUAL HACKATHON.
- David Canillas Racero Software architect, Blockchain.
- Wandora Box The first ever Wanchain mainnet DApp game.
- CoinistPodcast The conversations that you can't miss as a cryptoasset investor.
- LSAT Lightning Service Authentication Token.
- Connor Dempsey Marketing Lead at Messari.
- Emergents The First Game on Tezos Blockchain.
- Deimantas Spucys Buidler on Ethereum blockchain.
- LEND721 Lend and borrow Ethereum ERC-721 tokens.
- Giancarlo Otarola Frontend Software Engineer at Fleek.