The leading tracker of Cryptocurrency transactions, creating transparency in a market founded on anonymity.
Millions of transactions are made each day using blockchain technology and this number is growing fast. The increasing popularity of crypto technology has caused a surge in blockchains, each with their unique approach towards transactions and privacy. Transactions are made directly between sender and receiver, at very low cost, anonymous and without oversight. At Whale Alert we track these transactions made on various blockchains, convert them into a single standard format and store them in our databases.
Our databases contain thousands of known addresses of individuals, exchanges and companies and we are constantly adding and updating both manually and with the help of AI. Our tracking software is able to instantly identify transactions made to and from known and associated addresses and by doing such, removes anonymity and adds intention for a significant part of the crypto world, especially exchanges.
The Whale Alert team has many years of software development experience in both business and finance. Our team is constantly working on adding more blockchains and improving attribution, data storage and reliability and through our experience and expertise we have been able to create one of the largest and most reliable crypto data collection systems in the world.
Part of the data we collect and process is used to power our Twitter account: @whale_alert. The channel tweets large cryptocurrency transactions live and it has attracted more than 60,000 followers. The community has proven invaluable for our work in terms of feedback and attribution and gives great insight into the world of crypto.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/437355238653.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Open Web Collective Build the Open Web, Unlock the Future.
- Antoine Scalia Co-founder of cryptio.
- Streetcred Digital Credentials and Identity for Web 3.0.
- Samyak Jain Co-Founder at InstaDApp.
- Easwap Easiest way to swap Tokens. Initiative by InstaDApp.
- Byrne Hobart Alternative data-driven equity research.
- NetCents Accept Cryptocurrency Payments Online Today.
- Joao Reginatto VP Product, USDC Product Lead at Circle.
- Omni LAB Build Sustainable Ecosystems, Powered By OmniLayer.
- Jaye Harrill Communications Manager at Quantstamp.