Maple Leaf Capital dedicated to maximizing economic value of the EOS token and its underlying DAPP ecosystem.
We establish this proxy to elect the best block producers that maximize the value of the EOS token as well as the token of decentralized applications (DAPPs) built on the EOS main-net.
To achieve this goal, we look for 3 fundamental characteristics:
We believe the best way to maximize EOS ecosystem value would be for an EOS block producer to produce blocks in a seamless, reliable, and swift fashion. With our in-house counsels from publicly-listed, large-cap fortune 500 technology companies, we will rate and rank BPs on their block-producing capability.
We believe the second most important factor that maximizes EOS ecosystem value would be for EOS block producers to enrich and foster the EOS DAPP ecosystem. This can come in form of tutoring, technical back-up, investments, useful tools, and/or any other items developers deem helpful. We will be polling top DAPP teams on a regular basis to rate and rank BPs according to developer feedback.
We believe the last important factor that maximizes the economic value of the EOS ecosystem would be that the network is, both perceived and in reality, decentralized. The cartel-forming, colluding, and geographically concentrating behaviors can deter entries of investors, developers, and adopters alike. At our sole discretion, we will rate and rank BPs based on this metric.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/441396210873.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.