Jim Pick is Software Engineer at Protocol Labs, Highly experienced software developer / engineer, based in Vancouver.
He is a full-stack engineer, with over 30 years experience. Trained as an Electrical Engineer, I've done everything from hacking kernels and writing firmware, to wrangling devops, databases and APIs, to using the latest HTML5 technologies to build MVP-style apps for iOS and Android. Creating the billing and analytics infrastructure for SaaS-based businesses is one of my specialties.
He is building a new piece of software named “Pipette”. It’s a blogging system. built on top of the Dat peer-to-peer protocol.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/441832312045.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- OptionRoom User governed Oracle as a Service(OaaS) and forecast protocol built on Polkadot.
- Arto Bendiken Tech Lead for EVM at NEAR Protocol.
- Maps.me Not just an app but a friend in all your adventures.
- Blockrize Earn cryptocurrency with every purchase.
- Channels Your DeFi Butler Bank.
- MahaDAO The world's first decentralised valuecoin.
- Indexed Finance Passively managed DeFi portfolios.
- SynthSwap Trading with margin and synthetics on the Ethereum network.
- ParaState Elvolving Ethereum on Polkadot.
- Art Blocks Creativity in Generative Design.