Jim Pick is Software Engineer at Protocol Labs, Highly experienced software developer / engineer, based in Vancouver.
He is a full-stack engineer, with over 30 years experience. Trained as an Electrical Engineer, I've done everything from hacking kernels and writing firmware, to wrangling devops, databases and APIs, to using the latest HTML5 technologies to build MVP-style apps for iOS and Android. Creating the billing and analytics infrastructure for SaaS-based businesses is one of my specialties.
He is building a new piece of software named “Pipette”. It’s a blogging system. built on top of the Dat peer-to-peer protocol.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/441832312045.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Steve Ellis Co-Founder and CTO at SmartContract.com.
- CYBAVO Secure and usable cryptocurrency wallet for daily business operation.
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.