LiquidApps aims to optimize development on the blockchain by equipping developers with a range of products for building and scaling dApps.
LiquidApps’ mission is to promote mass scale adoption of decentralized applications (dApps) by introducing a set of technical solutions that make developing on blockchains substantially easier & affordable: the DAPP Network.
The DAPP Network paves the way for an entirely new class of decentralized applications to emerge -- those previously unimaginable due to the systemic limitations of the existing technology stack. By introducing a new ecosystem of collaboration and incentives, a long-tail of truly diverse, creative and useful dApps will likely emerge.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/443051930218.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Matataki Find your partners in a wink, maximize the creativity for communities.
- Paybase Raising the bar of what payments can and should do!
- Chris Wessels Technical Lead at ConsenSys.
- Crypto Coinference The first Italian conference totally dedicated to crypto currencies.
- Amelia Tomasicchio Co-Founder and Editor in Chief at The Cryptonomist.
- This Week in Crypto Stay Woke Anywhere You Podcast.
- Christopher Whinfrey Co-Founder at Authereum.
- DAppLadies Creating a community of women in technology.
- Upstate Interactive The right software can change everything.
- Kseniya Lifanova Co-Founder, Partner, Smart Contract Developer at Upstate Interactive LLC.