ChainSecurity brings the first formal audit platform for smart contracts. The ChainSecurity platform is based on Swiss technology developed at ETH Zurich, one of the top universities in the world.
Based on its platform, ChainSecurity provides, for the first time in the blockchain space, automated formal smart contract audits, which offer the highest level of assurance. The goal of ChainSecurity is to bring its platform worldwide to all blockchain projects, teams, and corporations, thereby taking the security of blockchain products to the next level.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/444004107542.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Matataki Find your partners in a wink, maximize the creativity for communities.
- Paybase Raising the bar of what payments can and should do!
- Chris Wessels Technical Lead at ConsenSys.
- Crypto Coinference The first Italian conference totally dedicated to crypto currencies.
- Amelia Tomasicchio Co-Founder and Editor in Chief at The Cryptonomist.
- This Week in Crypto Stay Woke Anywhere You Podcast.
- Christopher Whinfrey Co-Founder at Authereum.
- DAppLadies Creating a community of women in technology.
- Upstate Interactive The right software can change everything.
- Kseniya Lifanova Co-Founder, Partner, Smart Contract Developer at Upstate Interactive LLC.