Proof of Stake Alliance, POSA is a consortium of leading Proof of Stake stakeholders that are promoting dialogue with regulators and policymakers around Proof of Stake technologies.
Solving Key Issues to further PoS Adoption. POSA was formed to tackle key industry-level issues. POSA’s initial objective is to bring legal and regulatory clarity to the nascent proof-of-stake industry. We believe that is among the most critical and high impact initiatives that our members can collaborate on, which will positively impact the health and success of the staking industry.
Bring legal and regulatory clarity to Proof of Stake technology to better protect consumers, technologists and further promote innovation in the United States.
Foster collaboration among participants that utilize or interact with proof-of-stake technologies to educate regulators, stimulate dialogue across constituents and stakeholders, evangelize Proof of Stake, and clarify legal and regulatory frameworks.
Increase adoption of Proof of Stake networks by (i) promoting and sustaining decentralization of networks (as it lowers the barriers to entry relative to Proof of Work), (ii) reduce energy consumption, and (iii) promote active participation in networks by tokenholders.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/444901093209.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Open Web Collective Build the Open Web, Unlock the Future.
- Antoine Scalia Co-founder of cryptio.
- Streetcred Digital Credentials and Identity for Web 3.0.
- Samyak Jain Co-Founder at InstaDApp.
- Easwap Easiest way to swap Tokens. Initiative by InstaDApp.
- Byrne Hobart Alternative data-driven equity research.
- NetCents Accept Cryptocurrency Payments Online Today.
- Joao Reginatto VP Product, USDC Product Lead at Circle.
- Omni LAB Build Sustainable Ecosystems, Powered By OmniLayer.
- Jaye Harrill Communications Manager at Quantstamp.