EOS blockchain needs a data service provider. It means that people are given an opportunity to explorer all block data as account addresses, important transaction codes in BPS, concluded contracts and So on. further, EOSPark is not only operating the most powerful EOS block explorer but also released EOSPark SEC contract security platform.
EOSPark SEC is a contract security platform aiming to build a secure reliable EOS ecosystem. Or, more precisely, EOSPark SEC encourages contract owners to do source code consistency check and security audit. The precise ways are supposed to display security information of smart contracts built on EOS.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/447103687012.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Emma Shi Business Development / OTC Trader.
- New Internet Labs Defending your data.
- Atul Saranathan Private Equity Associate at Dover Capital.
- Hanbitco The leading exchange of fixed-income services, Bulldax..
- Avi Felman Lead Trader at BlockTower Capital.
- Unexpected Values Publication written by Max Bronstein and Avi Felman.
- Kanyi Maqubela Managing Partner at Kindred Ventures.
- Cinch Network A set of Ethereum-based decentralized financial derivatives protocols.
- Coindust The easiest way to stack sats and invest in cryptocurrencies.
- Aaron Harris Partner at Y Combinator.