Stefanie von Jan designs cryptoeconomies based on the principles of token engineering. Besides that, she is a blockchain researcher at Blockkeeper.
She is an economist and blockchain researcher. Her focus lies in Token Engineering, the practice of designing decentralized digital marketplaces with sound economic incentive mechanism that correctly incentivize participants and eliminate fraud. Inspired by Austrian economics and her research into Bitcoin, she applies the concepts of sound money theory in the design of new blockchain based tokens.
Stefanie is also involved in the organization of the "Value of Bitcoin conference" in which internationally renowned experts discuss their views on Bitcoin from an economical and technological perspective. As part of her Bitcoin-related projects, she co-founded Blockkeeper, an app that allows the tracking and tagging of Blockchain transactions in a personal and private layer.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/447170868774.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- ZK Sync Matter Labs’ trustless scaling & privacy engine built on ZK Rollup.
- Interstate Network Generalized optimistic roll-up to drive adoption and scalability of Ethereum.
- Bethereum Social betting platform built on the Blockchain.
- Zhuoxun Yin Head of Operations at dYdX.
- Delega Networks Blockchain as a Service.
- Ali Powell Video Producer at Coindesk.
- Colmena Labs Open space focused on blockchain technology.
- Mario Pino Uceda Working on Lunie and PolkaStats.
- PolkaStats Polkadot Kusama network statistics.
- Gautam Dhameja Solutions Architect at Parity Technologies.