Stefanie von Jan designs cryptoeconomies based on the principles of token engineering. Besides that, she is a blockchain researcher at Blockkeeper.
She is an economist and blockchain researcher. Her focus lies in Token Engineering, the practice of designing decentralized digital marketplaces with sound economic incentive mechanism that correctly incentivize participants and eliminate fraud. Inspired by Austrian economics and her research into Bitcoin, she applies the concepts of sound money theory in the design of new blockchain based tokens.
Stefanie is also involved in the organization of the "Value of Bitcoin conference" in which internationally renowned experts discuss their views on Bitcoin from an economical and technological perspective. As part of her Bitcoin-related projects, she co-founded Blockkeeper, an app that allows the tracking and tagging of Blockchain transactions in a personal and private layer.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/447170868774.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.