Cameron Winklevoss is the Co-founder and President of Gemini, a next generation Bitcoin exchange. He graduated from Harvard University with a degree in Economics and earned an MBA from Oxford University. In 2008, he represented the United States at the 2008 Olympics Games in Beijing, China, placing 6th. Cameron has been an angel investor and entrepreneur in emerging technologies since 2003.
He began participating in the Bitcoin economy through direct investment in 2012. In addition to being President of Gemini, he and his brother Tyler are currently seeking SEC approval for the Winklevoss Bitcoin Trust, a bitcoin ETF, and have launched the WinkDex, a bitcoin price index that will price the ETF.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/450074453439.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.