The blockchain industry can be noisy and volatile, but behind the scenes, the space is steadily growing and maturing. DCG has now invested in 145 blockchain startups across more than 30 countries, giving us unparalleled insight into what is happening in the marketplace.
We polled our portfolio company founders and CEOs in order to provide this perspective to the world beyond DCG.
In our inaugural industry survey, we received responses from over 60 DCG portfolio company executives across two surveys: first, at the beginning of 2019, as the industry was in the pits of Crypto Winter, and second, halfway through the year after digital currency prices had recovered.
We gathered perspectives on a range of topics, trends, and developments, including regulation, use cases, talent, the state of the technology, and potential industry consolidation.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/451238887002.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.