Alessio Treglia, Technology advisor in finance and banking, most notably devoted to Get Things Done™. Londoner, ex-BofA, now Head of EMEA Partnerships for Cosmos.
Senior technologist devoted to hard work and excellence, a good communicator, and a lifelong learner. My background in software engineering and computer science motivates me to take things apart and put them back together again.
I truly believe in hard work and dedication to achieve my goals, I love to tackle new challenges and I am eager to learn new things everyday.
As my career in the Free/Libre Open Source Software community suggests, I am team player through and through. I am versatile and always happy to grow my experience and skills in multiple disciplines.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/452573426519.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.