HV Holtzbrinck Ventures was founded in 2000 as the corporate venture arm of the Holtzbrinck Publishing Group. In 2010 HV Holtzbrinck Ventures became an independent venture firm, raising funds from a strong network of international institutional investors.
Today, with more than € 1 billion under management, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures is one of the largest and most experienced independent European early stage venture funds. For almost 20 years we have believed in the disruptive potential of the Internet. During this time, funds managed or advised by us have invested in over 165 companies, including great successes like Zalando, Delivery Hero, HelloFresh, Flixbus, SumUp, Scalable Capital, and many others.
As reliable long-term partners, we support the founders in developing their businesses into large and sustainable companies. Besides HV Holtzbrinck Ventures’ investment, we have a wealth of entrepreneurial, operational and financing experience. This approach has made HV Holtzbrinck Ventures one of the most successful European venture investors.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/452957294679.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.
- EON Technology Flexible new generation blockchain technology.