Connecting leading data providers, payments providers, and various APIs to Smart Contracts. Easily connect smart contracts to your web application, any API, and widely accepted USD payments.
Smart Contracts verify an execute themselves by monitoring external data sources like digital payments, GPS or any other data that can be used to objectively prove a contract's performance. All Smart Contracts and their updates are placed into the blockchain, creating a secure record of proven contractual performance.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/456602579045.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Scott Gralnick Co-Founder & Chief Business Officer at Portis.
- Manyverse A social network off the grid.
- Connie Gallippi Founder & Executive Director, BitGive.
- NYC Blockchain Center Inclusive focal point for NYC’s growing blockchain ecosystem.
- Sandra Ro CEO at Global Blockchain Business Council.
- area2invest Europe's marketplace for securitized and tokenized financial products.
- Jesse Grushack Co-Creator of Ethereal Summit.
- BetFury First iGaming Tron Platform With Real Cashback.
- Carolyn Reckhow Head of Business Development and Strategy at Thesis.
- UNION Unsecured Lending on Ethereum.