Ethereum Trust Alliance, a global coalition of professional security organizations brought together to increase trust in the Ethereum ecosystem.
Today we are very pleased to announce the formation of the Ethereum Trust Alliance (ETA). The ETA is a group of global blockchain security companies that are creating a security rating system for smart contracts to help users gain greater awareness of smart contract security and differentiate contracts which have gone through rigorous security checks. The founding members are MythX, Quantstamp, Runtime Verification, Sooho, SmartDec and ConsenSys Diligence.
The Ethereum ecosystem is growing, but for it to truly become a global settlement layer for all types of transactions across all types of industry sectors, there must be an indicator of the level of trust in the security of smart contracts that power those transactions. Automated analysis tools and audit firms have become more sophisticated in the ways in which they can assure a developer that smart contract security issues are found and fixed. The industry has further made sure that best practice guides, and lists of known vulnerabilities are well known. Yet for the industry to further evolve, we believe that a ratings system for security in smart contracts is absolutely necessary.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/459147698809.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Hashed Post Crypto Journal.
- Marc Beharry Sr. SEO Strategist at Arteric.
- JST Capital At the intersection of digital assets & traditional finance.
- Denis Granha Software Engineer at Gnosis.
- Cabin VC Focus on blockchain technology investment.
- Mark Beacom Core developer at Gitcoin.
- Venus Money Market and Stablecoin DeFi Platform on Binance Smart Chain.
- eFounders Build the future of work.
- Eminence Developed by yEarn Finance’s Andre Cronje.
- Polkastarter Interoperable Token Pools On Polkadot.