Through investment, expertise, and network engagement, CoinFund is actively shaping the future of decentralization technology.
CoinFund is a cryptoasset-focused investment and research firm founded in 2015 and based in Brooklyn, New York. We have supported the development of the blockchain space from the inception of the first decentralized networks.
CoinFund is a highly multidisciplinary team bringing together engineering, mathematics, financial analysis, social science, and product expertise in blockchain.
CoinFund directly engages with decentralized networks and contributes support to companies designing blockchain protocols and applications. We provide network services, team time, and resources to our portfolio companies.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/460913157513.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.