WorkBlast is a lightweight app that lets people build their own custom on-demand labor pools for the purpose of offering and claiming shifts. Using our simple interface, workers and managers can easily offer a shift to the entire pool - employees, ex-employees, part timers, and contingency workers. The first person to claim the shift, gets it, then the offer closes for everyone else. Workers can offer bonuses to take their shifts, and managers have the ability to approve/reject shift trades.
Designed to supplement rather than replace your existing scheduling solution, WorkBlast is a simple tool that allows workers and managers to easily offer and pick up shifts.
No more calling, emailing, or texting. With WorkBlast, you can offer up a shift to employees or coworkers with the push of a button.
WorkBlast's rubust notification system ensures that all parties are notified in a timely, reliable manner.
WorkBlast works right out of the box. No credit card. No company meeting. No on-boarding. No training. And no integrations of any kind.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/461426947899.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Edmund Hillary Fellowship Community of high-impact entrepreneurs, investors, and startups in New Zealand.
- Onchain consulting Building the future.
- Rene Schmidt Managing Director at Qwellcode GmbH.
- Cypherplugs Devices with a power source, serve Arweave network.
- Graham Friedman Director at Republic Advisory Service.
- Tuku Data should be available to everyone, all the time, forever.
- Victor Rortvedt Developer at The Gathering.
- TheDAO.Agency Helping create a better, decentralised world.
- Dan Forbes Developer Relations Consultant at Parity Technologies.
- Virgil Capital Trade global arbitrage opportunities.