WorkBlast is a lightweight app that lets people build their own custom on-demand labor pools for the purpose of offering and claiming shifts. Using our simple interface, workers and managers can easily offer a shift to the entire pool - employees, ex-employees, part timers, and contingency workers. The first person to claim the shift, gets it, then the offer closes for everyone else. Workers can offer bonuses to take their shifts, and managers have the ability to approve/reject shift trades.
Designed to supplement rather than replace your existing scheduling solution, WorkBlast is a simple tool that allows workers and managers to easily offer and pick up shifts.
No more calling, emailing, or texting. With WorkBlast, you can offer up a shift to employees or coworkers with the push of a button.
WorkBlast's rubust notification system ensures that all parties are notified in a timely, reliable manner.
WorkBlast works right out of the box. No credit card. No company meeting. No on-boarding. No training. And no integrations of any kind.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/461426947899.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelly Cross-Chain Atomic Swap Protocol.
- Nicholas Platias Head of Research at Terra.
- Anchor Protocol Creating the reference interest rate across the universe of blockchains.
- Yorke E. Rhodes III Co-Founder of Blockchain at Microsoft.
- Justin J. Moses CTO at Synthetix.
- Smart Contract Virtual Summit Connect, share and showcase.
- Token MultiSender Send thousands of transfers in a few transactions.
- Michael McCaffrey CEO at The Block.
- Resolute Focused on opportunistic real estate investments and blockchain.
- Tralia Yang Former Events at bitfwd community.