Resistance is the first privacy-focused decentralized exchange & blockchain.
Trade with confidence on our easy-to-use, privacy-focused, decentralized exchange The Resistance privacy-focused DEX, ResDEX, empowers its users to trade directly with each other through our easy-to-use interface. Users have the freedom to trade cryptocurrency coins while maintaining their right to privacy. Our open-source philosophy ensures that our code remains transparent.
We cut out the middleman and provide a platform which allows users to trade coins directly from one person to another, without requiring them to tie up their funds in escrow, trade derivatives, or pass through a centralized exchange.
Currency trading is secured with atomic swaps, incentivizing each party to uphold their side of the bargain and penalizing those who don’t. For added security, the user can enable the following two options with a simple on/off button. The first option protects your privacy, defending against network surveillance and traffic analysis by routing network traffic through Tor. The second option uses the privacy-oriented Resistance coin, RES, as an intermediary during the trade which adds privacy, preventing anyone from tracking a transaction from one user to another.
ResDEX supports approximately 95% of existing cryptocurrencies, including Ethereum-based ERC20 tokens. There is no registration process required to begin trading on ResDEX, nor are there any withdrawal limits.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/462590296912.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Polynom Decentralized developer collaboration project.
- Guillaume Felley COO at LiquidChain.
- DigitalizeIT Support you in the technical implementation of your ideas.
- Martinet Lee Research Engineer at Quantstamp.
- FinTech Silicon Valley Media & events all things FinTech in Silicon Valley!
- Barnabe Monnot Research Scientist, Robust Incentives Group at Ethereum Foundation.
- Bitrates Cryptocurrency news and market data resource.
- Bernd Lapp Helping Blockchain to become mainstream.
- Fair Data Society Decentralized Altruistic Community.
- Matthew Carano Chief Communications Officer at MSquared.