Nate McKervey is Head of Blockchain and DLT at Splunk, Entrepreneurial technologist and keynote speaker focused on Blockchain & DLT and its intersection with Big Data, Machine Learning, and IoT.
Nate is intensely focused on the progression and integration of Distributed Ledger Technology. He also plays a role in the ML and Big Data space specifically around extracting value from Machine Data. No matter the technology, Nate prefers to gain a deep technical understanding, realize the potential, and be able to explain it simply. He has delivered keynotes to 8000+ audience members to being featured in Sports Illustrated and on CNN.
While pursing a degree in Physics Nate created first web accessible Scanning Tunneling Microscope which led to his interests in computer science. Following passion has led him down an unpredictable path from competing in the Rubik's Cube World Championship to building Quantum Key Distribution (encryption based on the laws of physics rather than tough math) systems. Besides tech Nate likes numerous outdoor activities, grilling, and playing table tennis.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/462905106918.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Hashed Post Crypto Journal.
- Marc Beharry Sr. SEO Strategist at Arteric.
- JST Capital At the intersection of digital assets & traditional finance.
- Denis Granha Software Engineer at Gnosis.
- Cabin VC Focus on blockchain technology investment.
- Mark Beacom Core developer at Gitcoin.
- Venus Money Market and Stablecoin DeFi Platform on Binance Smart Chain.
- eFounders Build the future of work.
- Eminence Developed by yEarn Finance’s Andre Cronje.
- Polkastarter Interoperable Token Pools On Polkadot.