Nate McKervey is Head of Blockchain and DLT at Splunk, Entrepreneurial technologist and keynote speaker focused on Blockchain & DLT and its intersection with Big Data, Machine Learning, and IoT.
Nate is intensely focused on the progression and integration of Distributed Ledger Technology. He also plays a role in the ML and Big Data space specifically around extracting value from Machine Data. No matter the technology, Nate prefers to gain a deep technical understanding, realize the potential, and be able to explain it simply. He has delivered keynotes to 8000+ audience members to being featured in Sports Illustrated and on CNN.
While pursing a degree in Physics Nate created first web accessible Scanning Tunneling Microscope which led to his interests in computer science. Following passion has led him down an unpredictable path from competing in the Rubik's Cube World Championship to building Quantum Key Distribution (encryption based on the laws of physics rather than tough math) systems. Besides tech Nate likes numerous outdoor activities, grilling, and playing table tennis.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/462905106918.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Cudo Donate Donate your idle computer time to Charity.
- DataHop Decentralised Platform for Innovation at the Edge.
- Dominik Harz Research Assistant and PhD Candidate at Imperial College London.
- Cudo Miner The Future of Mining is Here.
- Alexander Leishman Founder, CEO & CTO at River Financial.
- ABMedia Rediscover the world with blockchain and crypto.
- Lootex Next Generation Virtual Item Marketplace.
- Steve Ellis Co-Founder and CTO at SmartContract.com.
- CYBAVO Secure and usable cryptocurrency wallet for daily business operation.
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.