You’ve probably heard about Bitcoin on the news or heard it being discussed by your friends or colleagues. How come the price keeps changing? Is Bitcoin a good investment? How does it even have value? Why do people keep talking about it like it’s going to change the world?
The Little Bitcoin Book tells the story of what’s wrong with money today, and why Bitcoin was invented to provide an alternative to the current system. It describes in simple terms what Bitcoin is, how it works, why it’s valuable, and how it affects individual freedom and opportunities of people everywhere — from Nigeria to the Philippines to Venezuela to the United States. This book also includes a Q & A section with some of the most frequently asked questions about Bitcoin.
If you want to learn more about this new form of money which continues to gain interest and adoption around the world, then this book is for you.
Written by Timi Ajiboye, Luis Buenaventura, Alex Gladstein, Lily Liu, Alex Lloyd, Alejandro Machado, Jimmy Song, and Alena Vranova.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/466713375933.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Erick de Moura Founder and CEO of Cartesi.
- Bitcoin.com Exchange The Bitcoin exchange you can trust.
- Cheryl Douglass Product Marketing at ConsenSys.
- BEEX.one New Generation Of Global Integrated Crypto Exchange.
- Sean Bowe Engineer at Electric Coin Company.
- FASTECO Finance and online gaming platform based on EOSIO.
- CrySP Cryptography, Security, and Privacy (CrySP) research group.
- Alex Woodard Research Analyst at Arca.
- PixelPlex Open communication, equality and loyalty.
- Alexei Dulub Founder and CEO of PixelPlex.