Blocktown Capital is an investment fund focused exclusively on blockchain ventures, digital currencies and application tokens. We take a multidisciplinary approach to digital asset management utilizing fundamental analysis, momentum strategies, and statistical arbitrage to take medium to longterm positions.
Our managing partners have invested in digital assets since 2013 when we first bought Bitcoin. In 2016, we maintained a long position in Bitcoin, but pivoted the focus of our investment strategy to the “altcoins” as we suspected this to be a future space of explosive growth. (Remember, this was during a time when Bitcoin maximalism was the prevailing ideology and the price of Ethereum was under ten dollars.) Our strategy was a success as we realized gains over one-hundred fold in the majority of our investments. After being approached by many new investors inquiring about our strategy, we decided to launch the digital asset hedge fund, Blocktown Capital. In our blog, we will share our thoughts on a few of the forces in the market that affect our investment strategy.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/467492624498.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Matataki Find your partners in a wink, maximize the creativity for communities.
- Paybase Raising the bar of what payments can and should do!
- Chris Wessels Technical Lead at ConsenSys.
- Crypto Coinference The first Italian conference totally dedicated to crypto currencies.
- Amelia Tomasicchio Co-Founder and Editor in Chief at The Cryptonomist.
- This Week in Crypto Stay Woke Anywhere You Podcast.
- Christopher Whinfrey Co-Founder at Authereum.
- DAppLadies Creating a community of women in technology.
- Upstate Interactive The right software can change everything.
- Kseniya Lifanova Co-Founder, Partner, Smart Contract Developer at Upstate Interactive LLC.