Jeremias Kangas is Founder of LocalBitcoins. Programmer, entrepreneur, investor, bitcoin & open source enthusiast. Tweeting in Finnish and English.
I have long experience with software development, starting as a hobbyist programming in the nineties and later making a profession out of it. I have been designing and developing a wide array of IT systems, ranging from CRM/ERP systems for businesses, public sector software systems and also mobile apps for consumers. Since 2011 I have focused mostly on Bitcoin and blockchain technology, covering the service layer and various challenges with it, such as operational security. As an entrepreneur with a growth company also management, recruiting, accounting and various business development challenges are familiar to me.
As an investor I started early with investing in listed stocks, then got in to cryptocurrencies, real estate and later into impact investing such as agriculture project in Tanzania. I have also had some activity in the startup community and have been involved with couple of startups as an investor.
Generally speaking my interest areas include software development, cryptocurrencies, open source blockchain technology, finance, startups, real estate and impact investing.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/468252269138.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.