Jeremias Kangas is Founder of LocalBitcoins. Programmer, entrepreneur, investor, bitcoin & open source enthusiast. Tweeting in Finnish and English.
I have long experience with software development, starting as a hobbyist programming in the nineties and later making a profession out of it. I have been designing and developing a wide array of IT systems, ranging from CRM/ERP systems for businesses, public sector software systems and also mobile apps for consumers. Since 2011 I have focused mostly on Bitcoin and blockchain technology, covering the service layer and various challenges with it, such as operational security. As an entrepreneur with a growth company also management, recruiting, accounting and various business development challenges are familiar to me.
As an investor I started early with investing in listed stocks, then got in to cryptocurrencies, real estate and later into impact investing such as agriculture project in Tanzania. I have also had some activity in the startup community and have been involved with couple of startups as an investor.
Generally speaking my interest areas include software development, cryptocurrencies, open source blockchain technology, finance, startups, real estate and impact investing.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/468252269138.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Erick de Moura Founder and CEO of Cartesi.
- Bitcoin.com Exchange The Bitcoin exchange you can trust.
- Cheryl Douglass Product Marketing at ConsenSys.
- BEEX.one New Generation Of Global Integrated Crypto Exchange.
- Sean Bowe Engineer at Electric Coin Company.
- FASTECO Finance and online gaming platform based on EOSIO.
- CrySP Cryptography, Security, and Privacy (CrySP) research group.
- Alex Woodard Research Analyst at Arca.
- PixelPlex Open communication, equality and loyalty.
- Alexei Dulub Founder and CEO of PixelPlex.