Julian Sawyer is Managing Director of the UK and Europe at Gemini.
He was Co-founder and Chief Operating Officer at Starling, and led it through periods of hyper growth, including scaling its app which has recently reached one million customers. Starling Bank is one of the largest mobile banks disrupting the retail banking sector in the United Kingdom (UK).
He also oversaw Starling’s business operations, including payment systems, card operations, and customer support. Prior to this, Julian started Bluerock Consulting, a financial management consultancy, which he sold in 2012. Over the course of his 20 years in high-growth financial services organizations, he also worked as a management consultant at Andersen Consulting (now Accenture) and Ernst & Young, where he specialized in large-scale transformation in the cards and payments industry.
Europe is the birthplace of modern financial markets and the UK has been a global financial capital of innovation for hundreds of years. The concept of thoughtful regulation itself was first developed out of the lessons learned in these markets over centuries.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/471877312931.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.
- EON Technology Flexible new generation blockchain technology.