Colin Aulds has been involved in Bitcoin since 2014, and while his background is in software QA and web development, his primary motivation these days is to make holding Bitcoin safer and easier through the products offered over at Billfodl.com, as well as his and Bryan’s soon-to-launch education venture Decyphered, and the development of a trustless crypto estate planning solution called DTH PLN. He hosts Church and State Podcast, where he advocates we do with less of both. He also helps Mario maintain his tight grip of power over r/BitcoinDiscussion as a faithful and subservient moderator.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/475345386203.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Open Web Collective Build the Open Web, Unlock the Future.
- Antoine Scalia Co-founder of cryptio.
- Streetcred Digital Credentials and Identity for Web 3.0.
- Samyak Jain Co-Founder at InstaDApp.
- Easwap Easiest way to swap Tokens. Initiative by InstaDApp.
- Byrne Hobart Alternative data-driven equity research.
- NetCents Accept Cryptocurrency Payments Online Today.
- Joao Reginatto VP Product, USDC Product Lead at Circle.
- Omni LAB Build Sustainable Ecosystems, Powered By OmniLayer.
- Jaye Harrill Communications Manager at Quantstamp.