Add Bluzelle to your tech stack, the distributed database built on ethereum blockchain technology; built by an open source developer community.
Bluzelle is a decentralised database service for dApps (Decentralized Applications). It is for dApp developers who are dissatisfied with the costs, limited scalability, and complexity of existing database systems. Bluzelle plays a pivotal role in the blockchain infrastructure that will help grow the decentralized Internet. Bluzelle takes blockchain principles and sharding and partitioning concepts to create an AirBnB like marketplace for data storage and management. This is a crypto-economic network of powerful producers and consumers. Bluzelle was recently appointed by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer for 2017, and was named to the Global FinTech 100.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/477320772671.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.