Add Bluzelle to your tech stack, the distributed database built on ethereum blockchain technology; built by an open source developer community.
Bluzelle is a decentralised database service for dApps (Decentralized Applications). It is for dApp developers who are dissatisfied with the costs, limited scalability, and complexity of existing database systems. Bluzelle plays a pivotal role in the blockchain infrastructure that will help grow the decentralized Internet. Bluzelle takes blockchain principles and sharding and partitioning concepts to create an AirBnB like marketplace for data storage and management. This is a crypto-economic network of powerful producers and consumers. Bluzelle was recently appointed by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer for 2017, and was named to the Global FinTech 100.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/477320772671.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- UniWhales Analyze the market movers on Uniswap.
- NewFi.io Invest with the experts.
- Dave Harding Co-writer of Bitcoin.org developer documentation.
- Brink Strengthen Bitcoin protocol and network, and support Bitcoin dev community.
- Flashbots Frontrunning the MEV Crisis.
- Scott Bigelow VP of Engineering at Amberdata.
- Saffron Asset collateralization platform.
- SpiderDAO Bringing privacy and security to today and tomorrow's internet users.
- Complement Capital Dedicated to growing the Empty Set Dollar (ESD) ecosystem.
- XDEFI Wallet All your crypto in a single wallet.