Sela is a digital tool that improves how capital enters and is deployed in Africa.
Sela is an impact verification platform that connects funders, project managers, and communities to bring transparency, measurement, and accountability to development projects and their stakeholders.
Sela creates a digital environment allowing funders with capital to ensure projects are successful. Sela provides real-time automated information reporting by collecting verifiable data from the field.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/478176160898.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Privacy by Blockchain Design Develop and consult on data privacy solutions for blockchain ecosystem.
- Adina Popescu Founder and CEO at ÆRTH.
- Niftytown Live cryptogoods auctions every day at noon Pacific.
- Mitchell Opatowsky Co-founder, PM and Coder at BUIDLHub.
- BUIDLHub A nocode tool to integrate blockchain in minutes.
- Informal Systems Verifiable distributed systems and organizations.
- David Grider Lead Digital Strategist at Fundstrat.
- Concordium Regulatory-compliant. Industry-grade Blockchain.
- Beatrice O'Carroll COO & Co-Founder at Reciprocity Trading.
- Kryptohelden The attempt to learn while educating the world on blockchain.