Jonathan Ward is a scientist, innovator and developer in the fields of complex systems, machine learning and blockchain. He is currently the Head of Research at Fetch.AI where he leads a group of Machine Learning Scientists, Economists, Engineers, Cryptographers and Mathematicians in designing the infrastructure and applications for Fetch’s digital marketplace. These applications include deployment of multi-agent systems in the transportation and energy markets.
Before joining Fetch, Jonathan completed a PhD in Machine Learning at University College London, where he worked on the protein folding problem, which uses techniques from physics, machine learning and sequence evolution to understand how long polymers fold into a well-defined three-dimensional structure. These technologies were successful at international competitions. This was followed by research positions in Academia and industry where he was involved in applying machine learning algorithms to time-series and machine vision problems.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/479056734967.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Philipp Sandner Head of the FSBC at the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management.
- BitPiggys The first and only Bitcoin Piggy Bank to teach your children to save.
- Maciej Hirsz Core Interloper at Parity Technologies.
- Start9 Sovereign Computing.
- Mamy Ratsimbazafy Blockchain and Ethereum Research at Status.
- Mr Crypto Watches PUSH THE BOUNDARIES. ENCRYPT THE RULES.
- Anna Makota Love tech & art.
- Vega Wallet Simple And Secure Real-World Applications For Cryptocurrency.
- Rich Godwin Blockchain Program Lead at SEI.
- Tronics COMMUNITY SUPER REPRESENTATIVE.