Andy Milenius is Software Engineer at DappHub.
I'm best known for my work on MakerDAO, a shadow banking project based on the Ethereum blockchain. I worked on MakerDAO from 2016 until 2019.
Today I live in Brooklyn, New York. I'm mostly interested in ecology, mutual aid, history and geography. I search for free environments where a new way to live is possible.
Before joining this team, he worked as a Software Engineer in the Developer & Productivity Tools organization of Amazon Web Services. He holds a degree in Computer Science from the University of Michigan. His hometown is Detroit, USA and he currently lives out of a backpack.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/481900384914.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.