Using open banking APIs to connect crypto with fiat. The protocol powering fiat to crypto exchanges Decentralised, secure P2P fiat on-ramps.
We at Ramp build a tool for connecting the open and the closed. We want to create a meshed, easily accessible connection between the open blockchain financial system and the old, closed banking system, with no need for a trusted third party in between. We are on a journey to an open, meshed, decentralized world where new financial systems help to build better futures.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/485915301399.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.